Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, Come Let Us Adore . . .

Bethany and Rachel, sisters and my former Laurels, brought me this cake on my birthday! They found out I was celebrating with hamburger helper and no cake for dinner, so they decided to fix that! So sweet! The 4 candle is because I was celebrating the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday, and because they know it's my favorite #! What cute girls, huh? And lest you think TR a bad husband who didn't plan a birthday celebration . . . he actually had, but we had to go to Tommy's school choir concert instead. Thus the Hamburger Helper instead of steak! It was a great day ;)

I believe this picture is self explanatory . . . but holy cow, how can he be 8 already?! And, no, there wasn't a flood - but the kid's so long and skinny that we opted for the jumpsuit that was too short, but fit his body, as opposed to the one that would've been long enough, but also would've floated right off of him!!




We had the Morgan family Christmas party at our house Sunday. Complete with a nativity scene! The unique thing about our nativity scene was that we had to wait for "Mary" to throw-up before we could start! Poor thing! But that's a story not everyone can tell, and she was fine the rest of the night! (As far as I know!) The kids looked so cute, and I even teared up a few times. It really is an amazing story, even when you hear it a dozen times a year!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm so sad we missed it. :(

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Thank goodness for sweet, thoughtful people in the world! We should meet up for steak sometime.