Thursday, February 18, 2010

. . . to SICK! (the good kind!)

















It's been SO nice to have a dishwasher that doesn't have to be wheeled out every night, a stove that will fit 2 cookie sheets at a time, (our old stove could barely fit one - and that was with the sides of the pan scraping the sides of the stove) and a space that can fit more than two people without feeling like you have to dance around each other! AND, you can open the fridge without sucking in ;) We also have a place to put the computer (an added safety feature now that we have boys who know how to "google"!!) Now, if I could just figure out how to get it to self-clean!! (and I just realized these pics were taken EXACTLY one year apart - to the day! What a difference a year makes!)

12 comments:

Cassi :) said...

Looks FABulous!

Reba said...

Wow, it is gorgeous!

RuthAnn said...

Amy, I saw your FB posting and jumped on your blog, love it! I was in the mood for some entertainment, and your list of rambling things were just the thing! Nice to see a bit of your life! Here is our blog:
http://ruthannandjon.blogspot.com/

RuthAnn said...

And, most importantly, I LOVE the new kitchen! May your days be filled with delicious meals and children who spontaneously jump up to do the dishes because of an earnest desire to keep the beautiful kitchen clean!

Holly and the Gang said...

It looks amazing! I am sure all of your meals taste better too! Come to think of it...I need a new kitchen too! tee hee

Tanya said...

WOW is all I can say! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person. :)

Brad and Jamie said...

Beautiful! Love love LOVE it! Let me know if you ever figure out that self-cleaning thing!

Jenny said...

WOWEE GAZOWEE!!!! Love Love Love it! Congratulations for surviving a kitchen remodel & now being able to enjoy it!

Jennie Moore said...

Super FUN!!! I love new kitchens and yours is the BOMB!!! (can I still say that?)

The Winwards said...

Amy, the kitchen is a beauty, but you have made me so jealous that I don't know if I can ever recover. Shame on you for putting me in such a position.

Seriously, I love it and hope you enjoy every minute in it, you deserve it.

Thueson Family said...

Amy it looks Dreamy! I think your old kitchen and my present kitchen are twins though! Even the counter tops! Must be the era! Love the new one, and hope it was worth the stress and mess! Enjoy cooking in it!

Cyndi said...

Amy it looks beautiful!! You guys did such a great job!! Love the black cupboards!!