Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to U & U & U. . .


3 Birthdays in 6 weeks = Where is Angela and the Party Planning Committee
When I need them?!

It started with Anna turning 6. I don't like cake, and still have a little bit of influence over the kiddos - thus the DONUT CAKE!! Yummy!
She got LOTS of GIRLY stuff!! Princesses and accessories, fingernail polish and accessories GALORE, Paperoni's, Bendaroos, Aqua Sand, and an attitude! Luckily, the attitude left the day after the Birthday. Phew. That was close!
Again, my influence prevailed and Tommy had a Birthday Pie to celebrate turning 11! He
got Scout Stuff and Cash. Lots o' cash. What more could a broke 11 year old want?!
And to end it all - Ms. Sara turned 2! 2?! How is this possible?
I made cupcakes for her 'cause, well. . . I had to! They were "Abby Caddabby" cupcakes. Multi-layered, purple, pink, turquoise, and white with pink frosting and purple, pink and white sprinkles in Abby Cadabby paper cups! THAT'S how you do cake!! There were also brownies (which I ate!)
This girl has a serious princess addiction problem!! LOVES them. A LOT. After opening her presents, she decided she HAD to try it all on! Who am I to tell a 2 year old no?!

I have decided that if I had ONE super power, it would be the ability to freeze time. And I would use it RIGHT NOW! At 11, 9 1/2, 6, and 2 I think they're just right ;)
Since that is not possible, I'll enjoy it while it lasts and HANG ON TIGHT for next year!

3 comments:

Holly and the Gang said...

Happy Birthday to all!

Jean said...

AH hahahah! I love that picture of Sara! That's a keeper for sure.

And I'm quite impressed with the alternative cakes. Personally, I'll take pie ANY DAY over cakes, but they are just so much work to make.
(From scratch, that is.)
(Like I would know.)

Anyway, looks like fun. I will be calling you shortly.

Jenny said...

I'm with you - let's freeze time for awhile! Actually, not quite ready to freeze it on my 1 year old yet - he's a little bit of a grouch, but maybe in 6 months. Love the donut cake...great idea! We just finished with 2 birthday weekends in a row followed by a baptism weekend - fun, but phew!