Wednesday, December 1, 2010

These are a few . . .

of my favorite things . . .

Four of the cutest kids I know ...

Never met a See's chocolate I didn't like . . .

I LOVE Target . . .

Do you know how fun it is to play with flowers? Heavenly . . .

The Primary Songs . . . LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them...

Oh, how I LOVE Target . . .

Nothing beats a cloudy day . . . except maybe a rainy day . . .

I have recently formed a bit of an addition to this stuff . . .

and this place . . .

Any kind of pie = dessert heaven ... LET THEM EAT PIE . . .

Fancy shoes. Well, any shoes really. Can't think of a problem that fancy shoes can't fix ...

TARGET
I'm not sure why, but this is my zen spot. I can just walk in there and feel better!
Don't even have to buy anything - for some reason this place makes me feel good. Is that bad?!

I now share a quote from Sara's prayer a few nights ago (keep in mind that she is almost 3 and now INSISTS
on doing EVERYTHING herself. Including saying her prayers . . .)
". . .thank thee for Christmas and the snow. Bless Daddy to be safe at work, and bless Mommy
to be safe at Target . . ."

oops.

3 comments:

Cassi :) said...

HaHaHa!! I feel the same way about Whole Foods Market. I feel healthier just walking in the doors.

Brad and Jamie said...

LOL! Oh Amy, having your daughter bless you at Target to be safe is so hilarious! I love Target too, maybe not quite as much as you, but still, Target is da bomb!

MsMelodee said...

Awesome! Especially the prayer...I concur on all of your favs! What would we do without them! The Thankful turkey is so awesome too! Thanks for sharing it with us(primary)!