Thursday, May 7, 2009

Homage. . .

This sippy-cup needs it's own special post. I bought it for Tommy, YES, Tommy. Now, before you gag, please know that THIS particular cup has avoided the dreaded "lost for days with milk, no wait, that's cottage cheese" scenario! I don't know how, but it's retained it's original paint job, even after COUNTLESS washings - most of which were in the paint stripping dishwasher! You can STILL tell who made this cup! AMAZING! So, for that reason, I feel the need to pay homage to the cup that has survived 4 CHILDREN! Heck . . . I'VE BARELY survived 4 children! It will soon be time to retire our old friend, but until then. . .God Bless America. . .and it's celebratory 4th of July themed sippy-cups!

5 comments:

Cassi :) said...

I LOVE waking up to your posts! Now that is a sippy cup you can stand behind!

Jean said...

Ah, you crack me up!
That cup is awesome, truly.

Brad and Jamie said...

....a moment of silence please for all sippie cup enthusiasts.......Thank you!
Ha Ha Ha! You're such a crack up Amy!

stressedkris said...

I think I have a picture of Tommy drinking from that cup! Yeah for the sippy cup!!!

Nicole said...

lol! I have found many a lost sippy cups with milk/cottage cheese in it! Long live the sippy cup... ;)