Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And then. . .

Joey turned 9. . . . (holy cow. he's 9.)

Sara had her first Hostess Cupcake. . .


Anna had her two bottom teeth pulled by the dentist! Her permanent teeth have already grown in. . . which is why the dentist had to pull the babies! They weren't even loose yet. Sure saved us ALOT of drama (and trauma). Maybe we'll get lucky and the dentist will have to pull ALL of them out?! And maybe we can convince the tooth fairy to just pay the dentist!!
(She, too, had had a Hostess Cupcake!)


5 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

say wha...? you have a 9 year old? i mean, i know that tommy's even older than joey, but really, how does that happen?
ok, and i love this face on sara... wow. priceless.
and anna... her hair is the most awesome hair ever. beautiful. gorgeous. i'm jealous... except for the teeth thing. that's pretty nast.

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Love it! Your kids are so cute! Hilarious cupcake face - and I can't believe how much your Anna looks just like you!!

The Winwards said...

Amy...you've been busy. How could you deny Sara a hostess cupcake for so long. What kind of mother are you?

Yikes, I've heard about teeth like that. It makes my mouth hurt. I'm gonna say it...that better not happen to my kids, now that I've said it, it will, shoot.

Cute, cute all around

KL said...

Oh my gosh, my daughter has the same thing with her teeth except hers are loose. We're giving them another week or two to come out on their own before hitting up the dentist. Now I can't do my blog post about it because I'll feel like a copycat. ;)

You have such cute kids!!!

Tanya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEY!!!!! Cute cute girls!