Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat . . . Smell my Feet . . .

Give me something Good to Eat!!
Please?!
Thank you!
Love,
Harry Potter, Minnie Mouse, the fire ball (?), and the uninterested Utah Ute Cheerleader.


At the Cousin Halloween Party.
FYI. . . 12 kids ages 10.5 and under + candy, games, paint and pizza = CRAZINESS!


We ate pizza, decorated pumpkins, wrapped each other up like mummies, played "BOO"ngo, and ended with the classic "DON'T EAT PETE"! Good times!

YEAH for Halloween!
(and letter stickers!)


2 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

Um, I don't know how to put this politely but...WHAT IS YOUR CHILD WEARING?! May I just tell you that Ty Detmer is rolling over in his grave right now (that is if he was dead, which he's not) What on earth has happened to you? Have you been brainwashed? What happened to True Blue BYU! Oh dear Amy.....tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Okay, got that out of my system. :) I really am just kidding, don't be a hater. please. The cousin halloween party looked like a lot of fun. Its fun to have traditions like that. And you're kids looked adorable in their costumes...we should have gotten your Harry and my Hermione together for a photo op! :) Glad you're Halloween was a fun one.

Dawna said...

It's official. I have a crush on Tommy!!!

All your kids are beautiful!