Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Before . . .

and After . . .
Note to the world: Seafoam/Army Green is NOT an acceptable house color!
And yes, those dates are correct! It really did take me 3 months and 27 days to paint 8 shutters a little siding, and a rain gutter! But, you must understand that in the mix was also a pioneer trek and a little surgery! So, cut me a little slack! Now I have to do the sides and back of the house! Should take me another year, or so! HGTV here I come. The name of my show? "Painting for Eternity"


A few pics of the Annual Pirate pARGHty!

Please don't be alarmed - - my fishnets ONLY come out for the pirate party, then they go right back in the costume box ;)

5 comments:

Emily said...

The house looks great & so do the costumes! Keep up the good work, but no need to rush it...you're a mom!

sara said...

Hey there!
I am ALWAYS up for pics of your lovely fam!!! call anytime!
Sara

Greg and Torrey said...

so, what is this pirate party? and i seriously wear fishnets all the time... especially to church, or the temple. and i'm not kidding.

amy morgan said...

We have some friends who celebrate "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" (Sept. 17th, I believe . . . yes it's a real thing!) every year. They have a party and everyone dresses up/talks like pirates for the night! It's pretty fun ;)

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

What surgery? Love the house!