Friday, September 4, 2009

Please, don't be a hater . . .

Yes, I signed a paper and allowed a stranger to punch a small hole in my darling daughter's ears. Please, don't hate me. Please, don't think me evil. Please, don't send a letter to your senator. It's cute (to me. I realize not everyone feels the same.) and she cried less than when she gets her shots . . . PLUS, no fever as a result! Now, what else can the two of us do while the others are in school and dad's at work?! HMMMMMM . . . . .

4 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

No hater here! Love it! There really are lots of fun things to do while everyone's away....ice cream cones (no one asking for a lick), DVD (in your jammies, with the breakfast dishes still on the table), blogging to your hearts' content (or blog stalking...seriously, every one else's lives are much more interesting than writing about my own :))....just to name a few!

Smile said...

she is so beautful. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I cant believe you would do such a thing!!! Just kidding I'm just jealous my 6 year old couldn't keep hers in long enough to make the holes last. 2 tries and $70 later.

Cyndi said...

no hater here...Hayden got hers pierced when she was 2. She cried for about two seconds & then they handed her the mirror & once she saw them, she was in love:)