Saturday, October 23, 2010

The reason . . .

. . .I always have to investigate when things get too quiet . . .

She decided to paint her own finger/toenails.
In the process, she also painted the toilet, the garbage can, the vanity side, the floor,
(which she tried to "clean up" by wiping it away with her hands- so her palms were covered!)
the step-stool, the rug, her pants, and shirt sleeve!

Nice.


At least she felt remorseful!
(that's brownie on her face!)
Later I found her eating toothpaste. . . (the non fluoride kind, THANK GOODNESS!)
WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS ONE?!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I soooo feel your pain! How old is she? My biggest challenge right now is my 2-year-old, who is determined to destroy everything around him at every moment. I've never had a child this crazy! Not only have I had to put a lock on the fridge in our kitchen, but I had to put a lock on the fridge in the basement as well, due to more than one episode of finding eggs cracked on the floor. I hope I survive this one!

Cassi :) said...

yes, oh yes. I figured out why my munchkin's nose was shiny all weekend - she had gotten into my CLEAR polish . . .
toothpaste? she doesn't eat it, she just squirts as much as she can in the sink before I find her. Isn't that on the cover of a Ramona book??

MsMelodee said...

I feel for you as well...Madee and her cousin meghan did this about 8 yrs ago at My sister-in-laws house...I cleaned up the girls while my sister-in-law cleaned up her NEW carpet!!! Luckily we all still like eachother!:)