Wednesday, February 16, 2011

B is for bathroom . . .

I DESPISE cleaning the bathroom. (who doesn't? I know, I know.) But I think I've done it. I've come up with a solution to my current method, which is "putting it off and putting it off until it's an even more undesirable task". I've devised a plan that helps me clean the bathroom to a "T" without having to spend hours at a time... it shall henceforth be called "Cleaning by the Letters", and it goes something like this:

Monday: Mirrors
Tuesday: Toilets
Wednesday: Walls/Window
Thursday: Tub/Shower
Friday: Floors
Saturday: Sinks

Genius, right?! I haven't decided if this makes it better or worse, since my least favorite chore will now have to happen DAILY! But, I'll take ten minutes a day over hours and hours of talking myself into just doing it, and then hours of doing it!! And this way, at least PART of the bathrooms will be clean whenever my parents come over!!

3 comments:

Cassi :) said...

good golly! Thank you! This kind of genius is way overdue! :)

kim said...

I think you are onto something :) Since living at my parents house, I have come to realize I hate cleaning bathrooms too, and there are 4 of them here...I may have to use your idea :)

Emily said...

GENIUS!