Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lately . . .

We've been up to some things - -
some things that took WAY LONGER than originally planned.
Darn you, HGTV. Darn you for making me believe that a room transformation can
happen in a reasonable amount of time.
I could've had a BABY in the time it took us to move Tommy and Joey into their new room.
((*SHUDDER*))



But now it's done - and they've officially moved in - and now on to the next room.
See ya in nine months :P

Tommy won 2nd place in the DISTRICT Science Fair!
I will refrain from inserting numerous "nerd" jokes
'cause dang, I'm kinda proud!!
and, well, let's face it. This kid's gonna be rich one day.
And momma needs a new pair of shoes! ;)

7 comments:

KL said...

Nerds Rule!!! Congrats to Tommy!

I love the shelves you've done in there. I am totally stealing that idea when I start on my daughter's room next month.

Emily and James said...

Great Job Tommy! I was (and am still) a big nerd in school, and dang it, I'm proud of it!!

I had shelves like that in my room growing up... they are awesome! The room looks great!!

Cassi :) said...

That bed is really cool! Flex those DIY muscles!!

Jean said...

Sometimes I think that HGTV is just too good to be true.
So glad you're finished! With one room, at least! :)

Tanya said...

The room looks great! Congrats to Tommy!

MsMelodee said...

Great Job on the room!!! It is so cool! Great Job Tommy!!! He is so cool!

Anonymous said...

The room looks awesome! HGTV would be proud!