Friday, August 22, 2008

Bad hair day . . .

From the day Anna was born it was bows and frills - it just fit! Well, Ms. Sara is a different story! She looked silly with bows in her hair at the hospital, those headbands that ALL babies wear look absolutely ridiculous on her (I don't know if it's 'cause she has so much hair, or if it's that her face shape doesn't lend itself to that particular look? but really, ridiculous is the right word!) and I put a super fluffy, frilly, girly dress on her for church one of the first times we took her . . . it gave her a rash! An honest to goodness "I'm-allergic-to-this-stuff" rash!!

The other day, I decided to give it another try. Maybe she'd look okay with a little sum-em, sum-em on top . . . well, as you can see . . . not so much!! So, we'll stick to the "just woke up" look! She actually has the double cow lick going on in the back - the kind where one grows one way and the other the other way! So what we're left with is STRAIGHT UP and blowin' in the wind!! But, hey, it works! ;)

3 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

I think she is adorable! I would do bows!

Amy Dobson said...

I think she looks cute with the bow. Sara has a lot more hair then Alexis but Alexis' hair sticks straight up too. I think it's cute either way...She's got style. :)

Dawna said...

Is it just me or does she look EXACTLY LIKE Anna?