Friday, August 22, 2008

Yummy, Yummy says my Tummy!

Sara will be five months old next week. With the other three, I waited until they were EXACTLY six months old to start cereal. But this time, I just couldn't wait anymore! If it looks like a six month old (she's actually 2 inches longer than JOEY was at this age! And according to my mom's records, she the same length I was at 11 months . . . 28 inches!) and acts like a six month old (she's been playing with spoons and making "eating" motions with her mouth for a couple weeks, plus rolling over both directions and nearly sitting on her own) it must be a six month old, right?!!


I'm pretty sure she was in there longer than she needed to be, and by all accounts could technically be older than she is! So, we started the rice cereal last night! SHE LOVED IT! She ate a bowl and a half! Which is good, because although she's longer than Joey was, she's nowhere NEAR his weight!! She only has one fat roll on her legs!! We've got some catching up to do ;) You gotta have 'em while they're still cute, right?!




The "this is good stuff" smile!






Taken at the tail end of the traditional mouth-full-of-mush sneeze!! Luckily the shrapnel missed the camera! EVERY baby must do this at least once a feeding, right!! My favorite is the mouth-full-of-peas sneeze! That one seems to do the most damage!!

3 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Yummo! She is so cute; I can't believe she is 5 months old. Time; where does it go?

stressedkris said...

She is such a doll. I love it! I started my kids on cereal at 3-4 months. My mom started me at 2 weeks. I figured I survived. Is she sleeping better? My kids slept better after adding cereal.

Side note: You have blogged a lot in the last week I am impressed. It took me months to write as much as you have!

di said...

hey! i found your blog through tiffany's! so fun to find you! hope you guys are doing well!
we just had a baby girl 8 weeks ago. she is the most girly girl!!!!!! we love it!!!!
hope all is well for you guys!