Thursday, August 21, 2008

A glitch already!

okay, so when I pull up my own blog, it only shows part of the first post - unless you click on the title on the right hand side! Then the whole thing appears! And, for some reason, all the comments are showing up without being prompted! I knew I was blog illiterate, but I figured the troubles would come later! Should've know it was too easy to be this easy ;) Or, maybe it's just my computer that does this - either way - this could be trickier than I thought!! But hey, if reading this kept you here long enough to hear the Barry Manilow song, it was well worth everyone's time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!! So glad you've got a blog going...can't wait to see tons of pictures of you guys and everything you're up to! Stop by our little blog sometime and we'll both catch up.