Friday, September 5, 2008

Anna's Turn!


Anna started Preschool on Wednesday! She told me she couldn't put her arms down because they were "awake and excited" - - thus explaining the JAZZ HANDS! Tommy and Joey never went to preschool, so this is new to us . . . but our neighbor 2 houses away does it in her home, so how could I not send her?! She has a 10 second walk to and from . . . not bad! Not to toot her horn or anything, but she can already read and do math, and use scissors without cutting her fingers off - so the preschool thing is mostly for the social experience! (mom can only be so fun for so long!) In her primary classes and at home there's just boys, boys, boys, so I'm hoping this will somehow help her to see that she's NOT the boss and that there are other princesses in the world who also need to be heard! Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

OOh, she is cute. Her hair is so thick. I bet you love doing it.

stressedkris said...

She is so big! I loved pre-school for both of my kids. Where did you get the cute shirt? Kimmie is on a butterfly thing. I don't believe she is reading already that is so cool!

di said...

time does go too fast!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so doesn't this look like the kind of picture that will end up on her wedding video? Gorgeous AND a personality! So cute.