Friday, September 5, 2008

Strawberries are sour . . .


My cute Sara in the high chair for the first time - - seriously, can we please slow time down somehow?! I feel like I'm sending her off to college already, for pete's sake! (Please notice the Puma sneaks . . . a gift from one of my Laurels!) So STYLIN'



Now to feature what I believe to be a GENIUS invention . . . the thing in Sara's hand is a "binky" like contraption. The handle comes off and there is a little mesh bag that can be filled with fresh food (today it was strawberries) that baby can practice biting/sucking on without the danger of chokable chunks! Brilliant! Her favorite so far has been watermelon and cantelope - - the strawberries were a little too sour as manifested by her face! Luckily she doesn't seem to be allergic to anything so far. HMMM . . .What to try next . . .