Monday, September 15, 2008

Holy cow . . .



I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's been pretty slow around our house lately, nothing new and exciting to report - so I thought, "I know, I'll find the scariest picture I have of MYSELF, and wow all my faithful readers"! No, actually, T.R. finally put all of the pics from Sara's first days on our home computer and I stumbled upon this one (taken a week and a half before giving birth to my 9 lb. 3 oz. - 21" girlmonster!) and decided to post it as a way to further motivate myself to become an 'after' picture! I measured my so called "waist" the same day, and it had grown 15 inches! yah, that's not coming off without a fight . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy....I just LOVE you!!! I was just lamenting to my sister today that NOTHING comes off without a fight these days. Are we getting old?

Greg and Torrey said...

oh my gosh, she looks like she's about to unbotton or pop all those buttons and come busting out of there with a vengance. like some alien baby. am i right? or am i right? you still look hot, but pretty funny!

di said...

love it!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Amy! I love that picture. I love pregnant bellies. It's the "after" belly that bums me out. "Deflated balloon"-that was my first thought when I looked at my stomach after Allie!! I loved looking at your pictures-what beautiful kiddos! Your baby's eyes...WOW! What a great life you have! I'm excited to keep in contact. see ya!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Yah, good luck with that. No, you will do it; you always do.