Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And so it begins . . .

Right now, Sara is at one of my favorite stages/ages . . . the one where she can sit up and play (with m&m wrappers, apparently!) but not go anywhere on her own.







But, as you can see, this is bound to change quickly - - and from then on, nothing is safe! Soon, she'll be finding the crumbs under the table that can't seem to find their way to the mouths of the other kiddos, and the sock fuzz left behind on the carpet. You see, the reason I don't like the next stage is that I actually have to clean or else risk the afore mentioned ending up in her mouth. Sigh! It was good while it lasted!






I had to hurry and get a picture of her in this cute dress on Sunday! It's the last time she'll wear it. She could barely move her arms because it's a little tight up top!

I made the mistake of sitting by the window with her during Relief Society and Sunday School. The sun was shining right on us - - it got SO HOT! So, I had to disrobe her and remove her onesie (don't you hate not being able to predict whether it'll be too hot or too cold at church? I guessed wrong this week!) then put her dress back on! So, the ward members sitting near us got a bit of a show -but I'm guessing it was nothing they haven't seen before! I also had to take the socks off! Aren't they cute? Socks with shoes built in . . . GENIOUS!







And in case any of you were worried that she might be missing, I believe I found Cindy Lou Who from Whoville!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! I hear ya about the cleaning...Kate is six months old today and now my poor housekeeping is just not cutting it!

Kendalyn Harris said...

Of course I remember you! You are great! It is so fun to see your pictures and read about what youre up to. I am so impressed with the canned peaches! Thanks for your nice message.