Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweenie . . .


We had a very busy and fun Halloween! First we had a cousin party where we made stuff and played stuff and ate stuff! It was fun, but if you've ever had 12 kids (including two babies not pictured) ages 9 1/2 and under at your house for a Halloween party, then you know the chaos that ensued! But that's how you make memories, right?! Also, please notice the boy to girl ratio - - slight advantage to the girls!! A 9 to 3 advantage, to be exact! (if you include the 2 baby girls!)


Then, it was off to "Trunk-or-Treat"! Gotta say, I'm a big fan of the truck-or-treating! It's much easier for me to stand by my trunk and hand out candy as I watch my kids wander around a parking lot, than to have to go from block to endless block, only to hit a few houses of the people we actually know and trust! But man, I'd have wandered all night given the weather we had! PERFECT! I love it when you can wear your costume instead of having to wear a coat! Loved it! All in all, a very good Halloween. Now I must go 'cause the kiddos are sleeping and this is when I go through their bags to pick out the stuff I want!
You can drop my Mother-of-the-Year trophy off tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the trunk or treat...low effort, high yield!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute! Love the costumes! And, yes, I also love trunk-or-treat. Hope you enjoyed the candy! :)

Torri P said...

Cute Cute Family! Wow....haven't we all changed SOOO much since working at Call's Drive In!!! Its fun to see your cute family!

KL said...

I'm just going to have to blog stalk you back! Such cute kids!!!

Greg and Meag said...

Amy, I can't believe they are still into Mario and Luigi!! They are so cute. I hope they remember that I am still Yoshi and Greg is the original Luigi.