Saturday, October 4, 2008

The opposite of fun . . .

The past two weeks have been spent dealing with the dreaded CROUP. Absolutely, positively, NO FUN. It started with Anna. I ended up at the Dr.'s office with her. Now, I know what you're saying, "you don't take 'em to the Dr. when they have croup. There's nothing the Dr. can do." This I know, however, she sounded like an 80 year old emphasemic man enjoying his last cigarette. Scary. You could hear her gasping for breath in the back room from the front room. Apparently the fix for this is steroids. Yes, my 4 year old had 4 doses of 'roids. That'll come up in therapy later, I'm sure ;) Then, Anna decided to "share" with Sara. And so, here I write, two hours of sleep under my belt last night, approximately 4 the night before. Like I said, the opposite of fun. Six month old baby girls SHOULD NOT have to have the croup. Poor thing. Fingers crossed that tonight will be better. I really didn't know how much I appreciate my kids being able to breathe . . . oh, the things we take for granted ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only does the Rolex Cellini have a new rolex replica case, but it also offers the only dual time complication in the Rolex watch family. Arguably, this is similar to a GMT replica watches complication, but they are a little bit different as for many people a Dual Time watch is more convenient to read if you are merely interested in the time where you are and at home. The way it works is simple, and according to Rolex the dual time rolex replica complication is based on a module over a base in-house made Rolex movement. The main dial has an hour, minute, and seconds hand for the local time. A subdial has a second pair of hour and minute hands for a "home" or secondary time zone. There is also a small window at the 9 o'clock position of the rolex replica subsidiary dial that acts as an AM/PM indicator for the home time, as it is presented in a 12-hour format, versus the 24-hour format of replica watches uk GMT watches such as the Explorer II or GMT-Master II.